Friday, October 3, 2008

Do As You Will.....

When two people meet and decide that they want to pursue a friendship or a relationship they both know that it will take getting to know one another well before it will even go any where. It is true that we'll all bring some type of baggage to the next stop, whether used for guarding our past broken heart or sharing some experiences that helped in the past as well. The thing I hate the most is when a person says or does something and then tells you that they don't usually do that. OK, it could just be an announcment giving you a little more inside info on them but if said continuously then its simply irritating because what you did or didn't do in the past is irrelevant to me right now in the present. My thoughts are that people do what they want to do and most of time there is some type of the self-fulfilment out of it anyway. So if you have never did something in the past and now do it for me, thanks because I would like to think you are doing it because you want to and that should be the end of the story. No one comes with a rule book so we should do or don't do what we feel based on that individual and not what we are use to or have always done in the past. What you don't do might just be something that I'm use to or vs. versa so it should all depend on the person and timing. As for me, my actions will always come from a place of self-love first and not self-sacrifice for someone else's selfish desire.