Thursday, January 8, 2009

Calculating the Stats

I can give you my time, my smile, even my body without investment but when I give you my mind, emotions and viewpoint…you have my heart. The chips are all in at that point. I play to win and never to lose. My interest is the best interest when I’m with me. Your interest will never be my interest until you’re with me. I expect you to reach beyond the stars with no limits when taking on this task. Like a coach, my competitive spirit is to challenge you while trying to understand your potential. I analyze your performance to decipher between good and bad, honesty and bull, sincerity and condescending. My positive feedback is never calculated; however the negative feedback will always be strategic. If you succeed, it’s because I showed you the way. If you fail, you will never know why.